► Go directly to the wikifolio website
Wikifolio is one of the most recent social trading platforms and has set itself the goal of reinventing social trading and establishing itself as a real alternative for private investors. How the platform she visit site works, what is behind it and what users should look out for, is revealed in the following test.
Table of Contents:
Behind the Lang & amp; What are the advantages of a wikifolio certificate? What are the benefits of a take browse around this site wikifolio certificate? What are the benefits of a wikifolio? Is wikifolio governed by the state? How does wikifolio go against? What are the disadvantages of a wikifolio certificate? How does the search for a top trader work? Does wikifolio offer a free demo account? think look these up Will all trades be published? What are the benefits of portfolio authors? What does Real Money mean? What happens if a (IOS / Android)? What is the wikifolio offer? What does the trade press say about wikifolio? Summary: advantages and disadvantages at a glance
use site web Facts at a glance
Wikifolio is one of the most recent social trading platforms and was launched in 2012 by Vienna-based wikifolio Financial Technologies AG. In collaboration with the broker house Lang & amp; Schwarz, wikifolio has set itself the goal of reinventing social trading and establishing social trading as a real alternative for private investors. To date, the company has read review any pursued this goal and is surprised by an innovative business model.
The most important features at a glance:
- wikifolio AG in Vienna
- low access hurdles
- Trading is via Partnerbroker
- Minimum payment of 100 Euro
- around 2,000 equities and ETFs
- Nominal value at launch day look at this site of the Certificates 100 Euro
- Certificates include issuer risk
- 0.95 percent per year wikifolio fee
- different trading styles (actively diversified, heavy into knowing it traders, medium to long term investors)
- very good filter system for the search for top traders
- performance-based compensation for portfolio authors (up to 30%)
- through the performance fee, the return decreased
How does wikifolio work?
Wikifolio check this site out get differs from other social trading platforms in that investors can not trade themselves. This is not a commercial platform. Instead, investors invest their money in trading a top trader (signaling) and is involved in the profit. This is done using certificates, which are also called wikifolios. These wikifolios will turn with the trading account at aRead on →